I am thinking about taking this blog to a Private/Invitation Only status, and will have a certain number of people I will send invites to, such as those who've been close to me for years now, and those who make an effort to respond.
Like Facebook, I am thinking of turning pro, or going public. I am going to try selling my stories on Amazon, Smashmouth and (maybe) Lulu's websites, as I may be publishing novels. My own, but hopefully sales will be as encouraging as downloads. Now I've gotten two (2) responses to my posting, but I am hoping for more to know where & how to market my stories/characters/books.
Sunday I'll have an idea where I stand, and if this isn't just me being egotistical or if there's hope as an artist. I don't want to do the next "50 Shades of Grey", and go about the country reading the book to people. Anything I create is personal, almost like a whisper, a secret I am willing to share with you if you open the pages.
I don't want to be famous, just successful. Lee Harvey Oswald is famous, but few know who the top 20 Millionaires in the US are today, and may not recognize them on the street if they crossed paths. That's what I want, as I want it, since I'm not writing something of book recognition status. I want to thrill you, make you smile, and enjoy what you read, knowing you got the best quality possible.
So ... 20 days. Maybe 30 but we'll make a bigger announcement next week, after Sunday.
Take care.
Thank you all for everything.

2 comments:
Can't wait!
Thank you beautiful. To date I've had 2 surveys completed & I am gonna reply with something unique & sensual for those who've given me some clues towards my future.
Thanks again.
Post a Comment