Thursday, June 21, 2012

Something to keep me going

I love music.
Recently as I rode to work (even summer school) I found myself looking for something interesting, and this came out. I am trying to get to next week.
This weekend I will be sending out notes to all the subscribers and hopefully connect and close this link except for those who've been personal friends, lovers or connections.
Yes, supporters too. I am keeping what I can close to me but still expressing myself. I don't want to hide everything but there are some things I only want some people to have.
You're the ones.
Thank you for keeping me alive.
Much love,



afare24get


 




 

3 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

Love both songs. Last one is sad though.

Anonymous said...

Goodbye. I won't be able to follow you anymore when you go "select". Keep the dream alive and work towards a sense of happiness and fulfllment in life.

AFare24Get said...

For Anon:

My other blog will still be going and hopefully going stronger, but I must be slightly guarded and careful: anything can be taken & used to destroy a person out of context.

Thank you for following me & thanks to all the other amazing readers connected to me at all times.