Sunday, March 25, 2012

Prom 2012

The first time should be in the back of a buggy with a girl that they think they're in love with. 
                                                                              Mrs. Kate Collingwood (The Cowboys 1972)


Yes, I've written about prom before, but I rarely touch the subject unless it make the news as it did here.


 



I wonder if Seka would have gone to my prom, or maybe Traci Lords or Christy Canyon? 


I wonder what my family would have said to me when a woman of a salacious reputation would have arrived at my door, licking her lips, smiling politely, cleavage bouncing asking for me? 



 

Recently a young man in Minnesota named Mike Stone Tweeted over 600 times for a porn star, promising a massage along with a meal and a good time.  And, he got a response.  Megan Piper, 19, a porn starlet with sexy good looks missed her prom in a transition move with her family before she became a starlet.




I don't know if it's fame someone's seeking or the chance to achieve a lofty ideal.  A lot of men can hope, ache, fantasize, dream and wish to have Angelina Jolie but only Brad Pitt is so damned lucky.  Many a man drool watching Jenna Jameson, Scarlett Johansson, Playboy Bunnies, Penthouse Pets, and Hustler Honeys but that's not to be our lot in life.

Usually those dreams end in a mess somehow.






The school-district is the one who put the reins on his celebrity date and it's made the news ever since, some for, some against the idea of a porn starlet at the prom.  I don't think it's so bad as she's 19 and he's 18, and he's (supposedly) a special-needs kid, meaning he never stood a chance with the other girls and I feel kinda bad for him.  I can't say if he's ugly; I mean to me he looks normal, but if he couldn't find a local date then I sympathize as I had to cater a date from 200 miles away, and she too, was older, 'bout the same age.




Now this isn't the first time this has happened.  In 1999 a kid called the Howard Stern show and asked porn starlet Houston, an infamous gang-bang starlet, to his prom.  And the school couldn't do anything about it at the time.  Maybe Long Island is different from Minnesota but a date is a date and a kid could always use a hot date for a memorable night.

I was an ugly kid.  Well, maybe not ugly so much as homely, pudgy and shy, withdrawn, introverted, nerdy and boring.  After importing my date I was still a virgin but I was happy.

I hope the kid gets a date.

Prom is something to remember.

Adios.

~btw~

Those of you writing to support me, thank you; your wishes and happy thoughts and warm fuzzies are keeping me afloat as I go into another long-term gig.

I am making you something cool so watch out ...

~hugz~




1 comment:

Drenchxoxo said...

(blows you a kiss from Oregon)