Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feeling Different


So what would you (my readers) say if I posted/sent one of the other blogs a cock-shot of me?

I am feeling different, I really don't know how else to put it but I feel different.




(Pause)

As for the image of my wang, I'm not hung, I'm not John Holmes and I'm not an upright a malt liquor beer bottle.  But since my dental surgery I've been feeling ... different.




What's next? I dunno ... but I'll keep moving forward.









Thanks for listening. Hope you like the music.

~ J ~


2 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

Was that a trick question? (blushes)

IMHO, cock pictures are a dime a dozen. I know, I know this coming from the woman who loves dick and how it looks, tastes and everything about it ... yada yada yada.

Maybe I am truly a prude but I think somethings should be left to the imagination or left to in person situations.

I think "different" is good this week, yes? I hope so. I smile when you smile.

AFare24Get said...

Hmmm ... food for thought. Thank you. Maybe I'll just send it to you.