Tuesday, March 15, 2011

21 Questions - If these are PG-13 what are the x-rated ones like?!


Photobucket

To be a little fun I may be adding some images to this entry today. I picked this up from another blog because the PG-13 intrigued me as I am a film buff, and think society has declined with the introduction of such a rating.

1. How old are you?
2. What's your favorite color?
3. First car you ever had sex in?
4. Favorite rated R movie?
5. Favorite flavor of popsicle?
6. Banana or apple?
7. Favorite Jersey shore character?
8. Are your nails painted and if so what color?
9. Favorite animal?
10. If you could bang a Disney character who would it be?
11. What time is bed time?
12. Do you have kids?
13. Last time you bought a toilet brush?
14. Double penetration ( come on I had to get one in)
15. Bubble bath or long hot shower?
16. Can you speak a foreign language?
17. Describe yourself in 2 words?
18. How many tattoos do you have if any?
19. How do you like your eggs?
20. How do you get rid of a hickey...I need to know

and 21. Favorite color to wear.

No comments: