Okay, I'm kinda scared so if you don't hear from me for the next few days I'm loopy on drugs or recovering slowly and hoping for minimum fear to coarse through my body.
Monday morning, 930am I am having my Wisdom Teeth pulled from my head, and to make matters worse, I just saw a video on Youtube where a dentist used a fuckin' chisel to rip out the goddamned teeth!!!
There will be blood, and there's gonna be fear. A member of my family will be driving me and keeping me company to make sure I don't lose my mind or freak out or lose control of my car going across town to have this done.
And to think I was gonna use this money for sign material and paints.
~lol!~
Gonna pray, and gonna light a candle before I leave in the morning.
Adios.
~ j ~
3 comments:
sending you good thoughts. you'll be fine. ;-)
I hope things went ok Julian.
(blows you a kiss from your timezone)
Thank y'all for the wonderful comments. I had it done & it was a lot less invasive than I had imagined. Maybe the video set me off in the wrong direction. But I'll be doing the sequel to this story shortly.
Post a Comment