
Questions:
1. What do you put on your hot dog?
Everything! Chili, cheese, relish, mustard. onions, and I am dying to visit other parts of the US where dogs are rippers, or have a culinary standard such as either being served on benches or with a 10 oz. Coke in a glass bottle.
2. Do you play Sudoku?
Nope. If anything I run to Scrabble.
3. What is your favorite vegetable?
Brocolli, or I can run to spinach easily. ~licking my lips~
4. Do you color your hair?
Nope, but I have done a blog about my impending grey hairs in the last few years so I'll try finding a link later to show you the wisp I fear.
By the way here's the link to my graying hair in case you wondered. There's also a cartoon attached that's another blog entirely.
5. What is your favorite brand of clothing?
5. What is your favorite brand of clothing?
Eddie Bauer, although Old Navy does have my geeky cartoon superheroes. And Wranglers jeans, as they can actually fit my chubby ass comfortably
.
.




2 comments:
Yum about the hot dog toppings.
I love broccoli and spinach. Yum!
Seems I am still waiting on a few Meet you on Monday questions ...
Post a Comment