Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Home for Now & A Second Blog

My longer-term job just cancelled.  In fact it happened this morning, so all I need to do is insert my grades, and unless something happens, I have a little more down-time.

I am waiting for payday & plotting some side work so I can keep afloat when I am not teaching.

Let's see what happens next.

Thanks for listening & my new blog is open.

Blessings,




Julian



"God helps those who help themselves." ~ Sidney Algernon (1622-1683)

"And the attitude of FAITH is the very OPPOSITE of clinging to belief, of holding on...[it] is to LET GO, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be. In other words, a person who is fanatic in matters of religion, and clings to certain ideas about the nature of God and the universe, becomes a person who has no faith at all." - Alan Watts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to read about the longer-term job but i'm confident that something bigger and better will come along for you. keep plotting, writing, blogging. ;-)

AFare24Get said...

Definitely. Thank you for all the kindness & support.