Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010










I'm a lucky SOB.  No deaths, no arrest, no homelessness, no real madness except my own internal madness.  That being said, I have much to be thankful for:

  • New readers (9 todate)
  • New friends
  • New experiences
  • New chances
  • New methods
  • New outlooks
  • New ways
  • New means
  • New travels
  • New adventures






 - Thanksgiving Day
 - Canadian Thanksgiving


I'm gonna try keeping the fussing & whining to a minimum, but I want so much.  I don't need it, I know what I need and can't have.  But that's neither here nor there.

All I can do is try.

Thank you all for listening.

Without you I'd doubt my own existence.

5 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

Cute slide show. I love the "Can I be your cranberry sauce this Thanksgiving" one. The dogs were cute too.

Happy Thanksgiving Julian. xoxo

AFare24Get said...

Thank you kindly! Hopefully we'll see a few more blessings before the New Year.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Great, artistic work with this post. I love the cartoon, and Adam is the goofiest man alive. You are an important part of the blogosphere. Don't forget it.
Happy Thanksgiving.
xoRobyn

kittycat said...

Um I want to know what your "new methods" are.

AFare24Get said...

http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/exhibitions/norman_rockwell/

For a long time I've resisted using models, thinking I had to create something out of thin air. Younger artist are showing me the use of new tools and I am hoping to implement them into my new creations.

Thank you for asking about that Kittycat ~ comments reminding me to think are always appreciated.

Robyn - like one of my other supporters I have to say thank you and I appreciate your support and advice/assistance. All your kind words are appreciated.