Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's not a tumor!!


THIS is the substitute I wish I were:

Lisa's Substitute Pictures, Images and Photos

But that ain't the truth. Last week while I was at the local high school the kids texted & Tweeted me out to their friends, telling them I was on campus.


Among the 6th graders I feel like this, but they are getting their lessons done as much as I am teaching or giving them lessons.

So far I've been successful.

A substitute Pictures, Images and Photos

It's not a gallery in SoHo or downtown LA but it'll do for now.

Kindergarten Cop Pictures, Images and Photos

Let's just keep going. Next week is Thanksgiving break - hopefully flying in another direction.

Hopefully doing something amazing with my time off.

Ciao.

The Substitute Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

(smiles at you)

Been thinking about you this week for sure and glad to hear its been successful so far. I just knew it would.

xoxo

AFare24Get said...

I am doing my best. Next week on my days off I'll be doing grades and getting my lesson plans ready for the coming weeks before the Christmas holiday.

Exciting, exciting!