Friday, November 26, 2010

Groping Grief




If you want to travel wear a bikini. I am a pudgy man so I'm not sure what would be appreciated, especially a banana hammock, black socks & sandals.

Wait, that's what I wore in the summertime.




Hope your travels this holiday aren't this difficult.

My thanks to the links below for a lot more humor than our government may appreciate.



http://shavedlongcock.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-tsa-bumper-stickers.html - spotted here first

http://www.newswithviews.com/NWVexclusive/exclusive62.htm - TSA Searches

http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture-in-hartford/tsa-rules-no-problem-for-flyers-wearing-bikini-and-underwear-at-airports - Bikini OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9vf9Euj5vY - ABC news bikini girl video


http://famousdc.com/2010/11/22/tsa-t-shirt-ideas/ - Cool t-shirts

5 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

That was cute!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I like her. It would serve TSA if we all did that, as so few people have bodies like hers. Great post.
xoRobyn

AFare24Get said...

I just learned from another blog that a man did almost the same thing at JKF Airport in New York city. Boxers, sandals, and a smile. He carried his clothing in his arms, waited, and was waved through; no poking, no patting, no scan.

I think we need unitards like the Fantastic Four. ~lol~

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Absolutely too funny. Consider them stolen. Did you see the page I put up of only TSA cartoons the other day?

My daughter is flying across Canada and back and I am curious to hear her tales. Last winter, a 95 year old woman was terrorized before taking a 200 mile flight. So it will be interesting to hear what happens to a very pretty young woman.

Me? Personally? I won't fly period. I refuse to deal with that crap. My mother is 92 and needs to be wheeled to the plane and last summer she had to walk, no one could even help her, as she was checked over.

Horror of horrors! They found nail clippers and a bottle of water! Yep, a palsied little old lady who looks as if she would blow away in a summer breeze was checked. Not as intrusively as you all... but forget it. I stay home or drive.

These searches are to humiliate and remove sense of ownership of your own bodies, slaves. Get used to what your Masters can do to you. You REALLY think you own your own bodies? Forget that action. They were bought and sold the day your birth was registered.

AFare24Get said...

Now THAT'S the way: no flying! Hit 'em where it really hurts. In the wallet!

We (the US) are late entering into what harms the rest of the world. We took a noone-will-touch-us-because-we're-the-USA attitude for too long.

Now we're making the American citizens & our foreign guest pay for that attitude.

Thank you for your comments.