I dreamt of seeing someone very special again, running in to her at an ice house/convenience store; tonight I encountered her. It was nice.
Previously I dreamt of skydiving off Devil’s Tower in Wyoming, the place where the UFO’s went in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
I saw myself coming out of a van, with a group of people. We discussed how to pay for lessons, and suddenly one of the guys opens a duffle bag and dumps money onto a tabletop. He tells us to take our share, and I find myself possessing a stack of cash in large bills.

From there I went to a sporting goods store, wanting to purchase a handgun. Apparently, several of the others’ wanted the same thing. So now, we’re all in line, waiting to buy handguns, and I walked away.

I saw myself coming out of a van, with a group of people. We discussed how to pay for lessons, and suddenly one of the guys opens a duffle bag and dumps money onto a tabletop. He tells us to take our share, and I find myself possessing a stack of cash in large bills.

From there I went to a sporting goods store, wanting to purchase a handgun. Apparently, several of the others’ wanted the same thing. So now, we’re all in line, waiting to buy handguns, and I walked away.

I don’t know why we were buying pistols or taking sky diving lessons. It was very odd.
Epilogue: I ran into that someone special on-line. It was wonderful knowing the things she told me, even knowing she had to break my heart. Until my life takes another path, she’s gonna continue to do so, and nothing I do will ever change that. All I can do is accept it & love her, even just as a friend.
I need to be my own advocate. I think I’ve been looking too long for a change, but, despite my words, it has to come from within. The hard part is carving it out of the lump of shit I am or see myself as personally.


So I’ll keep writing, I’ll keep trying, and hopefully one day I’ll write about triumph more than attempts.


4 comments:
I believe that all attempts are triumphs (warm smile)
Thank you. Score one for attempts. In that case I'd better start pushing some of my half-done stories for critique and analysis or suggestions.
wow, thats crazy. I dont know if i could jump out of a plane. good job mate.
I was told by one of the sky-diving schools I needed to be under 275lbs to jump so I am dieting/exercising and hoping to leave the ground by January just in time to coincide with my new surprise.
Post a Comment