Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Serbian Film - Creepy



This has to been one of the most disturbing trailers I've ever seen. Part of me feels guilty fapping to it. And yet, there's a little love & tenderness amid all the raw perversion.

A Serbian Film - Here's a reference at the Imdb website.

A Serbian Film - And here's a little more at the Austin SXSW show. I hear the audiences cringed.

A Serbian Film - Finally, there's the Wiki page about the movie. Since the title is too vague I had to hunt it down specifically.

What I am picturing is "Behind the Green Door" meets "Hostel" or "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". So, to judge it myself I am looking for mp4's for download or maybe an FL to keep at home & enjoy privately. I don't think I could take a date to this even if it IS censored or edited for mass consumption.

(I think this is the same red-band trailer as above but this time there are subtitles ... or I was too shocked to notice them the first time.)




According to Trailer Addict it's supposed to be released March 12, 2010 but that could be on DVD so I'll check a few retailers & see what I find.

I've been busy with school, teaching, and preparing for my certification test again. I know I won't be happy as a teacher or living as I am in Texas so maybe this will help me stay afloat if I finally jump ship & move to California.

Okay, for now that's all.


Ciao.

No comments: