
Mr Duvall: "Coach Carr, step away from the underage girls!"
from the movie Mean Girls

Being vulgar is a choice and some people know where to draw the line. I'm surrounded by fuckin' nubile young flesh all the goddamned time. I'm sick of these girls jiggling about. Yes, there were busty girls in my day too, but they don't have to tell you, SHOW you, just how fuckin' out there they are. None of them seems to ever have heard of restraint or modesty.

A friend of mine used my laptop recently & saw my bookmarks, and replied in disgust, "Geezus ... if this is the stuff you look at here then maybe you shouldn't be a fuckin' teacher!"
I DO know where to draw the fuckin' line. I've drawn it before. I know how to say 'no', and what is and isn't in good taste.

All I know, deepest in my heart, is that I am unhappy and aching to leave Texas.
I want to leave this life and leave it all behind.

Maybe it's time for action, not words.
Adios.
~ j ~
2 comments:
Moral of the story...set up a "visitors" account and login next time so snoopers don't browse through your files or bookmarks!
You're so damned right PickPocket. Thank you for that bit of wisdom - granted my lesson came a little late but I'm smiling.
:-D
See?
Post a Comment