Thursday, September 17, 2009

Morning Laundry

Many things can be found in the morning laundry, and the images show you what I found recently:


Now some of you know me as a panty fetishist, meaning I love collecting womens' panties from lusty experiences or from moments of deviance when they're mailed to me.

But on the laundry room floor??!!


Unless lost in a moment of passion I don't really want to know, BUT I called the landlady in charge of the site. Since she was asleep she sent her daughter to help me, and in all honesty, she wasn't that far removed from the image below.



Now I'm no prude. I mean, 'if there's grass on the field play ball' and all that rot, but it was a little disturbing to send a high-school girl to care for a man my age. Now she didn't swoon as I glanced at her, but I wasn't gonna have the little tart make me blush or avert my eyes from her budding young (and HOT!) body.

What are you gonna do right?

Adios for now. More dilemmas arising soon.




Julian

No comments: