And thus after a slogging day with no breaks, part time misery and ennui, no chance to flirt with a customer (and none worth looking at) I earned $104.33, for my 15 hours last week beginning my career in sales and stocking.
I'm 42, sad and THIS is the peak of my joy, meaning I can afford gas, new jeans and tacos with meat instead of potatoes.
~sigh!~
Sadly, I am sad and I am miserable, and that's my own fault.
I can't find my joy and happiness again ... and I still haven't revealed my deepest secret yet.
Maybe I need a new place in life, like New York or California.
Two jobs could get me there in about 6 months if possible.
Maybe.

Maybe what I am looking for is above my head - how many times will you find someone in life with a brilliant mind, a body for sin and a hope for the most depraved situations in life. After all, almost ALL women draw lines in the sand they're NOT willing to cross, such as bisexuality, groups and voyeurism.
I missed that chance.
C'est la vie.
Maybe next time.
For now ... ciao.
I am heading into the highlights of my day: a haircut, gas and lunch out somewhere. Alone, but lunch unlike eating nothing previously.
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment