Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Just for today (in pictures)


I went to church last week going to visit a shrine in town, praying for financial relief and a job; despite all the links I haven't seen or been called yet.

 

I was here driving, needing coffee creamer and tea, which I bought at my local store, but added to my $7 a stick of beef jerky.  So there went half my money.

But before I bought what I needed I found this boy walking around the front of the store; the scents of the deli & kitchen were probably making him nuts so I made sure he had a little something as I couldn't take him home with me.

And this was my drive home.  I'm out in the sticks, and so is my school; I'd rather teach than substitute but I know that I can post my stories and do my best with a little anonymity and maybe make some money from my stories.

Why do I go back to my stories?  I was wondering why was I a contradiction: I couldn't create successfully anything nor find anyone looking into my blogs or my works, unless I wrote something obscene/erotic.  and I can't be ashamed or deny than and be sad all the time.  I have to make a better effort and cry, accepting, but not QUITTING!

That's what I've been doing for a while, giving up on myself when others haven't, and I can't tell you all how grateful I am for all your prayers, notes, links and hopes in my direction.

Sure, I'm in debt.  Heavy debt, but I can make it one day.

Unfulfilled but I've gotta keep pecking away at the wall hoping something will change.

Scared?  Yes, but if I don't face my fears now I never will face them.

So ... another little step forward.

Hopefully.

Take care everyone.


2 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Somehow when we can't keep faith, it keeps us.

Good thoughts for strength, healing, and much better days.

xoRobyn

Drenchxoxo said...

I like when you post pictures of your world. The countryside you drive is beautiful. Maybe a year or two ago now you posted your day at the laundromat. I liked that.