Grades are DONE!
To celebrate I had a GIANT taco of wrapped meats, cheese, and bacon, which should come with a defibrillator for all the chaos it does to the human body.
To celebrate I had a GIANT taco of wrapped meats, cheese, and bacon, which should come with a defibrillator for all the chaos it does to the human body.
And to top it all off, a beer. A BIG Beer!
I am relaxed, downloading old TV shows, waiting for the last days to come.
My year is over.
BAM!
Goodbye munchkins!
Goodbye steady pay.
Hello fretful summer.
But ... like everything else ... take it a little at a time.
Thanks for listening gang.
Oh, and the rapture was rescheduled for October. If you're uncertain what I mean see my previous blog.
Love,
~ j ~





1 comment:
YEAH to grades done and that yummy taco!!!
You deserve the time off for yourself and I have positive thoughts you'll land some creative gig during the summer.
xoxo
Post a Comment