The End
I keep hearing the end of the world is coming, and if it is I am going to do a few things before I go:
- If I wronged you I am sorry.
- If I held back, I love you … or miss you, or both.
- If I’ve been negligent, please forgive me.
- If I’ve wasted my talents & energy, hopefully there’ll be another chance on Monday to start over again.
In my heart of hearts there’s little thought on the idea of the world coming to an end. I’m not gonna think about it too much. In the morning I’ll do laundry, have tacos, maybe go to church, and relax with the preparation of lesson plans. I’ll doodle some more art few will see, make dinner and walk my dog before cleaning my clothing of the excessive dog hair and shining my shoes in preparation of Monday.
Maybe it’ll take the end of my world to make a real change in my life, but I gotta try.
Take care.
If we’re writing Monday obviously the apocalypse didn’t happen. If not at least I said my piece.
Adios.
~ j ~
End of the World movies - http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/21-end-of-the-world-movies
Calculations Made by This - http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/16/by-the-numbers-how-may-21-2011-was-calculated-to-be-judgment-day/
Interesting Blog - http://creativeunconventionallife.blogspot.com/2011/05/change-ahead-be-sure-its-for-better.html
Read for a smile - http://honesthypocrite.blogspot.com/2006/05/how-world-will-end.html
A little something - http://worldofhurtonline.com/



2 comments:
Glad were writing Monday (big smile)
Glad we're all writing on Monday.
Post a Comment