Sunday, December 19, 2010

Today



Just for now I am resting, feeling myself breathing calmly, my mind at rest.  I can finish grading my papers on a quiet day with the laptop at the library where I can lay out everything on a long table and then get it ready to return to school in 2 weeks.

I did get some nice gifts from the kids & my Secret Santa.  My SS was a septuagenarian teacher who maybe should have retired, but hasn't so that's her choice.  She gave me a $25 gift card.

The kids gave me home made cards, snacks and one kids brought me a box of Lindor chocolates.

Kinda cool Christmas.


Cards are going out today.

I had trouble finding the pictures I wanted to send but they're going out.

Thanks for all the support and love, locally & on-line.




Julian

4 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

Welcome to Christmas break! I hope your time off is just enough to give you some "you" time, keep you smiling and get you prepared to tackle the new year.

warmest smiles

AFare24Get said...

I plan on doing something to connect with the countdown clock on my blog, and to make it worth all the anxiety I've been giving myself.

After that comes a little more work on my dreams.

Drenchxoxo said...

Dreams are good ...

KittyCat said...

Ohhhh how sweet. And I cant wait to get my card.

: )