I peeked at my blog today and saw that I am down by one follower. Instead of 13, which is a lucky number to me, I have 12 followers.
I can't fight that since only a few months ago I had 2 but I can't complain.
After a few readings I may not be everyone's cup o' tea, but that's okay.
I'm okay with that. And hopefully, that person hasn't lost their account and lost their spot on-line so I'll keep my chin up and keep smiling.
After a few readings I may not be everyone's cup o' tea, but that's okay.
I'm okay with that. And hopefully, that person hasn't lost their account and lost their spot on-line so I'll keep my chin up and keep smiling.
As for my writing/blogging, I've been neglectful but I've been busy with the tiny tots and (I can't believe I'm gonna say it) but I like them!
I'm planning on buying candy canes and a snack bag to feed them sugar on the last day of school.
And I've been writing haiku's for my Secret Santa.
Holiday is coming & I'll be creating more mischief, maybe a lusty moment of delight and hopefully, a few smiles and such along the way.
Take care gang & much love always,
~ j ~

1 comment:
No doubt you'll be back to 13 before you know it!
Post a Comment