The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed? - Billy Connally (Da)
"The Boondock Saints

I'm not known for being fun, per se, so I am trying something new. As an erotic writer and self-proclaimed deviate pervert, this could be a new reaching for an extended audience or a death knell.
Nevertheless, I'm gonna try it:
Questions:
1. How do you order your steak?
2. Are you superstitious about anything?
3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
4. When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?
5. Do you have any trips scheduled?
And here are the answers:
1. Medium rare. I don't know why but I've always loved the tenderness as I bite into the meat. ;-)
2. Spilled salt, and I immediately toss some of it over my shoulder. I always watch where it goes as I don't want to salt someone's dessert or coffee.
3. My best friend is a sniper in the USAF. We've known each other since the 70's, and have grown up together. I'm amazed he's doing this job in his 40's but he's on his 3rd tour of duty and I am very proud of him.
4. I wore one for a wedding last year at a nice hotel. I wore an overcoat as it was cold, and had my shoes polished bright and clean. I danced, smiled, and was told I was a lot of fun.
(Not me but a good example)
5. I want to visit New Orleans again in 2011. I went in '97 and started giving away my art. If I'd of sold one piece I'd of stayed.





3 comments:
I bet you were fun in your dress at that wedding. :) When I toss salt over my shoulder I just do it with gusto. Some treats taste even better when a little salty. ;)
Have a great week!
I'd meet ya any day of the week (wink)
Here are my answers:
1. How do you order your steak? I'd order the fish or chicken BUT if I had to have steak, it's medium rare too.
2. Are you superstitious about anything? Opening an umbrella inside, walking under a ladder and splitting a pole.
3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)? Christine. From high school until now, she knows all my dirty little secrets and I know hers. We both had kids early (prior to 21) so this added to our closeness as we learned parenting struggles together. Sometimes we go for months and not speak but when we connect its like no day has passed.
4. When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)? I am more of a skirt kinda gal. Last week when I went to dinner with a client.
5. Do you have any trips scheduled?
I will be in Ohio the last week of Feb. or the first week in March. I may have a trip to Iowa sooner however.
This was a great idea! Many a few questions each week?
Great post, I always love to get to know more about the ppl I read.
: )
Kittycat
Post a Comment