"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
Actually, I'm gonna make you, my readers, an offer you can't refuse, or hopefully won't. I am offering send you a Christmas card personalized to you from me.
How do you get this?
Easily, just write me at this address/e-mail by December 17th so the card can go in the mail that Saturday.
I am hoping it will be at your home by Christmas eve or a little after, but it will be a note in my handwriting, with something personal to you my friends.
I have one ready for someone special and am sending it off this week. If you'd like in on this, drop me a note at this e-mail here: affair24get@yahoo.com and write in the note RE: Christmas Card
Why am I doing this?
Well, why not.
The card can be addressed to your real or screen name, all you need to do is tell me where to send my holiday wishes for you.
If you live in Canada, Mexico or Europe, send a note as soon as possible.
Blessings & Happy Holidays,
~ j ~
p.s. "I've been a known Grinch in the past; let's try changing the future."


4 comments:
That's a really sweet gesture. Since I don't do the Christmas thing, I'll let someone else enjoy this. xo
deadlines! deadlines! ;)
Dude, when are you gonna participate in HNT??
Actually that's my next project: using my skin as a canvas.
;-)
Post a Comment