Friday, December 3, 2010

A Little Music

I like music a lot. I have no talent, and was even asked by a middle school teacher if I liked sports or had any other talents.

~lol!~

Now it's funny.


So I figured, before I have a beer and spread out to make something bad for dinner and grade papers, I may as well post some music for other to enjoy.

My taste isn't normal, but as well all ride the information superhighway, what is?


This weekend I'll be uploading some images from my Thanksgiving break. I visited the teacher who I am currently replacing; he told me "Mr. G, I don't have any lesson plans for you so do what you please."

Now I feel like I am student-teaching again.

Some of the teachers are trying to convince me to get my generalist (4th to 8th grade certification) so I can stay on that campus. That would be kinda cool but my heart is set on teaching upper-middle (8th grade) and higher.

Fate has taken me in some strange ways. I've seen and done some things I never thought I would, and I am slowly coming into a smile with it all.

Hopefully I'll keep smiling.

Thank you for listening and supporting me.

Always,



Julian

1 comment:

Drenchxoxo said...

I like that you're smiling Julian.