But this time, there were a few more interesting gifts:
- a few new friends who send me notes constantly
- a hug from someone on-line, thus making them a real-life joy
- a .zip file with the most amazing images I can imagine
- support, warmth and tenderness in many different avenues
- a few notes from a faraway smile who always warms me even with a sentence
- a happy heart
- a new path
Some reading here will see I have certain fetishes/desires/fantasies ... call them what you will. And with my countdown clock closing in swiftly, I am coming closer to something: a decision.
Many of you've met me at places like Literotica & Fetlife, and have interacted in various ways ranging from notes to letters, cards, phone and cyber sex, and photo exchanges. These are all levels of intimacy that we choose to follow and fulfill, and we accept the honest we give one another. We don't share and we don't betray or pry.
I have been watching the case of the writer of "The Pedophiles Guide" with keen interest, simply because he could be a litmus test for the First Amendment. Good taste versus art, and after that the question "What is art?" - could be the next challenge.
But that could be a new step in life. It could make me the man I'm dreaming of being and have dreamt of being for so very long.
It could destroy me.
But that's a gamble, and it could be worth it for my hopes and dreams.
And, it could be well worth it.
Thank you for listening.
Thank you for being a part of my life and my hopes and my dreams.
What happens next could be amazing or a disaster.
But I have to own it, like my dreams, or it will always be my personal failure and another "What if?" in my life.
So here we go.
Many blessings, much love to you ... to all of you.
3 comments:
Best wishes to you for the New Year. May all your dreams continue to come true.
Blessings back to you. xo
Thank you all. The leap into the abyss comes soon.
Post a Comment