Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sleep Deprived


I thought that my holiday break would refresh me but that's not the case.

The teacher I am replacing left a lot of undone work so I am making up for his loss.  And since I am kinda new to this I am OJT (on-the-job-training) with the kids records and having everything double-checked by the teachers neighboring me and the master teacher in the grade I am working right now.

It's 2am and I'll be sleeping in another hour, then up again at 530am to get dressed, packing my lunch, my papers and going back out of the city to the small satellite outside the city to teach middle school.  

But, if I can get to caught-up, I can get ahead, and keeping working sanely.  Usually subs aren't given this kind of stress, but this is an unusual circumstance.  I can handle it, but I need to balance better; I can't be a procratabator.  (I head that word on "Raising Hope" on Fox after "Glee".  Couldn't wait to use it.)


I am also trying to help a friend of mine with her writing for school, editing and assisting, hoping to make her papers better for college.

I have to watch the naps I take in the evenings, and the time I spend on my computer on-line or in front of the tube.  Sometimes you need to relax but that only gets you miserable and waiting to work, and you've lost that time.

Procrastabator!

~lmao!~

 

Enjoy some music gang.
Much love.

3 comments:

KittyCat said...

I always feel like I dont get enough sleep, but honestly I sleep more than enough hours a night.

THank goodness for starbucks coffee.

PS Love Raising Hope. Too freaki funny

Drenchxoxo said...

Love the song and can relate to being sleep deprived. Been a little restless lately and find myself awake in the middle of the night.

You'll find you're balance soon enough.

(warm smile)

AFare24Get said...

Gonna be making an early dinner, scribbling some new parts to my lesson plans, and then making sure I am ready for bed by 1030pm.

Thank you all for your support.