Okay gang,
St. Luke is (according to the church) the patron saint of physicians, surgeons and painters/artist. I made a candle in his honor as I couldn't find one at the store and am posting the instructions and a downloadable .pdf file for you to make your own.
Here's a link to the prinable directions on Scribd.com:
And here's the project posted at DeviantArt.com:
Hope you all enjoy the project for yourselves.
The file is FREE and I'll be making a candle for a patron saint of writers next.
Please ... I am asking everyone to make sure NOT to burn the candle too long as this is a brand new project as I am uncertain if the paper or the glue/sticker will have an adverse effect with the heat of the candle.
If you have any problems, drop me a line so I can reset the parameters of the project.
Blessings,
Julian
No comments:
Post a Comment