Can you love & hate something at the same time?
I'm being fucking called down for some goddamned meeting with my principal and some other teachers meaning I've offended some kid or a parent that doesn't know their kid is an asshole.
Some days you love something so much it breaks your heart. Sometimes you break your own heart on the misery of this bureaucratic bullshit.
Fucking fuck it!
Fuck that!

I'm still trying to survive. If you've read this blog you know what I've done, what I've felt and what keeps me afloat now.
I'm not slitting my wrist if my meeting goes south and they fucking fire me.
Fuck this! I could be paranoid and just anxious from previous experiences ... but that's me.
Sorry. Worry until there's nothing left to worry about.
Then I'll let the anger go.
Can't sleep due to the fear.


No comments:
Post a Comment