Google is going to start restricting or eliminating Adult Content from bloggers pages. If not profiles & pages will be eliminated or restricted.
Same for Searches: no longer will people be found easily on the Internet.
I've got until March 23 of this year to clean up my blog or be censored altogether.
I don't know what that will mean.
Going to Multiply was a disaster and I can't imagine moving alol these blog entries to Wordpress.
Something will happen.
Thanks for all your words & notes people.
Take care.
As my friend used to say, 'Ciao'.
Same for Searches: no longer will people be found easily on the Internet.
I've got until March 23 of this year to clean up my blog or be censored altogether.
I don't know what that will mean.
Going to Multiply was a disaster and I can't imagine moving alol these blog entries to Wordpress.
Something will happen.
Thanks for all your words & notes people.
Take care.
As my friend used to say, 'Ciao'.
1 comment:
Hey you. Wanted to let you know I am deleting my blog (again I know). This time I suspect for good. I wish you well Julian. You've held a special place with me. Blows you a kiss...
Post a Comment