Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014

It's been an odd year, ups & down, success & failure, joy and tears.  

But by the Old-fuckin'-Gods I'm still here!

I didn't slip into a warm bath, gobble a handful of Tramadol and guzzle a pint of Wild Turkey and leave this fuckin' world.  I'm still scrambling, reaching for my dreams with every breath, every hope, every brush stroke, shopping trip and chance to write in my days.

Thank you, friends & loves, who've given me kindness, words and love since this journey began.  Thank you for the moments when my heart broke this year, accusers came at me, and I fought depression with a fucking rage I couldn't keep in check.

Tears are gone.

Time to move on.

Love you all.



Bye.

2 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

Happy New Year Julian. I hope 2013 brings you more of what you want and deserve.

Miss you. Think of you often.

xoxo, Kirsti

AFare24Get said...

Gonna keep trying. Thank you & much love.