Thursday, September 4, 2014

Life Changing Article about Revenge Porn


Former Harvard Sex Blogger: My Ex-Boyfriend Leaking Nude Pictures of Me Changed Who I Am—Forever

 The nonconsensual posting of my photos was a terrorizing invasion of privacy that altered my reality and irrevocably changed the way I live, think and write 

http://time.com/3263406/jennifer-lawrence-celebrity-leaked-photos-revenge-porn/ Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.... and I have sent you many years ago...please don't ever post them.

c

AFare24Get said...

Actually, I was dwelling on the fear of my own images, perversions and lewd efforts coming to light. I wasn't thinking about anything I got from people who trusted me. The story was about a writer & their feeling. It was a parallel to what I worry about in the back of my head.

Many pictures have been entrusted to me, and I'd burn them into my memory (instead) before rePOSTing them online.

Still waiting for my coffee

;-)