Moving on RIP Multiply.com
A friend of mine suggested that I have a back-up to this journal, which I had on Multiply.com but they closed the site for journals so it's gone. I'll be rePOSTing from from my old MySpace account so I am hoping to have fun with this site: Tumblr.
And now I'm on Tumblr too.
Oh how I love red logging the goodies I find there. It's an easy site but this shows me I need to write a LOT more and produce again.
Here I am - http://afare24get.tumblr.com
2 comments:
I'll favorite your tumblr link so I can check on you. I hate to have to sign up with an account to follow :)
Hope you're well. Think of you often. xoxo
Thank you bunches & bunches! -hugs & kisses- It's open publicly so you don't need to sign up with anything; it's for crap & silliness.
Take care & much love.
Post a Comment