Monday, July 15, 2013

A Question for Now (Addendum)


Read the story here ...

And then there's this little bit of sadness here ...

And finally here ...

None of these links are mine but I'll be working at a conservative Academy in North San Antonio so I must keep my hidden life of erotica and pained opinions and vulgar thoughts calm and quiet.

Deep inside I can't hide who I am & will rue the day I am found nailing a co-workers college age daughter or sexting her to the chagrin of the church and mom!  And yes, I'll be in deep unless I am marrying a 19 year old strumpet.

So I'll try being good.  I'll try staying out of trouble, controversy and mischief.  I'm a liar, a cheater and a deviate.  Those things I can't lie about, but they can be hidden.


Dirty Girls & Naughty Boys' billeder | via Facebook

At least until I'm writing professionally & rich.  Of course I should also ask the Almighty for a cock like John Holmes, to be thinner, healthy with the stamina of a bull.  ~lol~

Still trying.  Never giving up.


Thank you all for your lessons, desires and prayers.

Always,




~j~

1 comment:

Drenchxoxo said...

Very disappointing verdict in my opinion. The last paragraph of your story really sums it up. Regardless, he didn't deserve to die that night.

Thanks for posting.