Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy 2013

Well, the world didn't end, and we're all here regretting that last second reconnect or hook-up, the family member who should have stayed distant, and all the canned food and ammo we bought for our family .22 Marlin.

But there's a time & a place for everything, including regret.

I regret not spending more time here.  I regret not answering people over the holidays and I regret and hope to apologize for some weak, small responses and hope to make better on all the love and support given the previous year.

I am going to do my best to be a good teacher, but at 22K prorated for my Christian school I am not performing miracles.  On the plus side they treat me very well and I have conference and planning periods so I can't complain.

Love or lust?  That's gotta be on hold, though the occasional dalliance could be fun.

When that happens we'll account for it.

For now Happy New Year & God Bless you all.

Much love,



~j~

2 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

Happy New Year to you too Julian!

Tons of xoxo's for you.

AFare24Get said...

Thanks gorgeous. I owe you more than I can ever imagine. God Bless you & yours'.