Sorry about the delays people but I've been working long-term and trying to steal Wi-Fi unsuccessfully for a while so a friend of mine donated a used modem to my household and I now have the internet almost always, meaning I can publish my stories more often.
And ... I landed a job. I am teaching 7th grade English at a private Christian Academy that shan't be named for legal and moral reasons. Turpitude can be a reason for firing my fat ass so I'm staying quiet.
I have a few new stories but my novel stagnated; the model that promised photos hasn't contacted me so I guess I'm gonna have to hire someone to pose for me & for my advertising.
I must keep trying. I had a growth (infected lump) on my back lanced which was a gross adventure it itself so I am going to try staying as healthy as possible.
What's next? A novel or two by or after 2013 ... I gotta keep trying.
Thank you for all your words, notes and prayers.
Much love,
~j~
And ... I landed a job. I am teaching 7th grade English at a private Christian Academy that shan't be named for legal and moral reasons. Turpitude can be a reason for firing my fat ass so I'm staying quiet.
I have a few new stories but my novel stagnated; the model that promised photos hasn't contacted me so I guess I'm gonna have to hire someone to pose for me & for my advertising.
I must keep trying. I had a growth (infected lump) on my back lanced which was a gross adventure it itself so I am going to try staying as healthy as possible.
What's next? A novel or two by or after 2013 ... I gotta keep trying.
Thank you for all your words, notes and prayers.
Much love,
~j~
1 comment:
"landed a job" !!!!!!! Good for you Julian.
I am sorry to hear about the lump and wish you health and wellness.
Can't wait to read the new stories and I am so glad you posted. Missed reading you.
Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend. I am thankful for each connection we get to make.
Always my warmest wishes to you.
Post a Comment