Friday, July 27, 2012

Closing Summer 2012

A few things happened this summer of 2012:



  • I turned 45 on July 13, which was a Friday the 13th.
  • I got a hummer recently from some strange.
  • I have been hounded relentlessly for exorbitant amounts for my TGSL & Sallie Mae Loans on monies I don't make as a substitute.
  • I have to find a full-time job either as an IA (Instructional Aide) or in sales, which I really detest. 
  • I thought I would have a book ready, thus needing a level of privacy for this blog but that hasn't happened ... yet.
  • I went to see The Dark Knight rises and have fought the bile of answering any of the I-feel-for-the-Colorado-people-add-the-title-of-the-movie-to-my-blog/sermon/bullshit spray anywhere.  It happened, and it was fuckin' horrible, but we don't need to give it any credence, or it will become something to emulate.  I won't touch it.
  • I keep having dreams about time travel.  The Brunette you see in the picture (next to this blog) is one reason.  She keeps crawling into my bed and wanting to 69 for some reason, and I wake up with a hard-on.  After that a young Ingenue from my years in church showed up recently; in real life she's a lesbian mother of two, but every so often I spy a young redhead who takes me back to those days.  Kinda unneverving but fun, for some reason.           
  • I finished my book of poetry, or at least the first version which I am sending out via e-mail to select friends before posting it for FREE later next week.  I may add some additional images or do some last minute editorial changes but other than that it's going out.  I'm hoping it takes off as well as the preview of Starr Search did earlier this summer.  If downloads could translate into money I could feasibly make money to pay those fuckin' bill collectors.
  • I am drawing more.  
  • I feel happier; not complete or elated, but I'm not moping or angry as I've been for the last few years.  I have to take a new attitude and chance/change something in life and maybe the next gamble is on myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday :)

I saw the new Batman last night. I was bored though I enjoyed Joseph Gordon-Levitt's role and performance.

Congrats on finishing and creating book of poems.