Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today

Greetings Friends & Foes,

After all you never know who you're addressing in a blog.  (~wink, wink!~)  I am off from substitute teaching today, working at home, cleaning and trying to get some things in order.  One of those things is a new set of shelves, as seen here.

Another thing I am trying for is a few more songs to my collection.  After all, Big Brother is coming like a SOB and we've gotta watch what's for evaluation and what we've bought.

(Attention DORKS, that is in no way an admission; it's just a statement of fact concerning the modern age we live in and what can & can't be found on the interwebz.  Don't blame me because some tools are stealing and pinning it on the rest of us ... I'm not that brave.)

Sunday I went to visit my folks on the south side of town, and as I came off Military Dr. I saw a kid doing some painting on a large utility box; I thought he was some kind of volunteer doing clean-up, but instead he was doing wheat-paste art, and I am going into the old neighborhood to try and grab a picture of the image if it hasn't been destroyed or painted over.

Another thing that's been gaining a lot of ground is stencil art, which I think is cool when done right.  

Today I am just cleaning & storing clutter, porn and old pictures and work.

Hopefully it will be a productive day too.

Take care & God Bless you A/all.




afare24get

1 comment:

Drenchxoxo said...

So glad to see you here. I wonder, worry sometimes but mostly just think good thoughts for you.