Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I just recently acquired a case of Mr. Pibb (which is called Pibb Xtra) from a friend of mine who just wanted to bitch about the good old days.

I listened, got my sodas and got the Hell outta there before rain came down Sunday night.

It's a quarter till midnight.  No one to kiss, no new story to nurture, love or make me smile.

























But thank you ... thank you all for being a heartbeat away when I needed you.  Without you wonderful friends, readers and innocent bystanders I'd never keep trying.  I'd just give up, fade away and let life end for me as it has for so many others.

God bless you all.

Always,




Julian

2 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

(brings a box of chocolates to share with you)

Been thinking about you lately. Miss chatting.

AFare24Get said...

~smooch!~

Thank you for being my Valentine. Everyone in the world should be THIS lucky.