Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Few of my favorite songs

I grew up with music. My parents always had it on playing on stations in English, Spanish and those for talk radio (bilingual of course, so we could get our prayers in too.) but I could never make music.

I love singing. I love that someone sang to me once; that feeling can't be replaced. I like church simply for the music, and I love plays when they're musicals such as Hair, the Phantom of the Opera, Miss Saigon, and so many others that can't be named or listed at this time.

So here's a few for tonight. Enjoy.



*****









2 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

Man I feel old listening to these songs and knowing the words. Great post. Some songs are timeless classics.

xoxo

AFare24Get said...

Most of these were playing on the radio or a (very) small record player we had in the back. I think the record came from Ronco or K-Tel, where you ordered albums/music in the early 70's as we did.

Thanks for the comment.