Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rihanna Needs A Spanking!











Bad bad girl Rihanna.

I have heard that THIS was what caused nice guy Chris Brown to go apeshit and pimp slap her to the point of an arrest and total public humiliation.

There were rumors that Chris Brown may have leaked the phots himself, to make her more miserable, but then again, why would he do that considering what images were also leaked of him?
(See below)



When I saw this image I got a REALLY good laugh, and I almost lost all control of myself; after all IF he leaked the images shouldn't he have edited out the picture of himself wearing a woman's thong/panty on his head?



Personally, he should be glad he wasn't cuckcolded openly, like some men have found themselves, like above in the image.

I think we need to stop the violence. If Rihanna want to give away her goodies LET HER! As long as she's old enough LEGALLY then we can only appreciate or ignore the images on the web.

And if not I guess then we're gonna have to spank this precious angel.

Adios.



Julian

No comments: