Almásy: New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything. For the heart is an organ of fire.
(later in the movie after the plane crash)
Hana: If one night I didn't come to see you, what would you do?
Kip: I'd try not to expect you.
Hana: Yes, but if it got late ... and I hadn't shown up?
Kip: Then I'd think, there must be a reason.
Hana: You wouldnt come to find me? Hmm, that makes me never want to come here. Then I'd tell myself, 'He spends all day searching. In the night he wants to be found.'
Kip: I do. I do want you to find me. I do want to be found.
Almásy: I promise, I'll come back for you. I promise, I'll never leave you.
I am looking for someone special in my life; some days I feel so damned trapped and other days I feel like the great libertine that I wish I were. The hedonist has tripped, and has fuckin' fallen down.
I am hoping to find someone special ... someone who will fulfill my wants & needs. Hopefully I'll know something more about my heart with this delight and this search for my dream.
Maybe my dreams are warped ... but I've wanted them for SO long. They have never waned.
Let's see what happens.
Julian





No comments:
Post a Comment