Happiness & Joy Everyone - I am grading papers and working on lesson plans for next week & month in preparing for graduation.

Dude Picks On Girl And Gets Owned - Watch more Fights

Multiple Girl Cat Fight - Watch more Funny Videos

Dude Picks On Girl And Gets Owned - Watch more Fights

Multiple Girl Cat Fight - Watch more Funny Videos
I hope you my friends also have a wonderful Spring Break away from children, people and things that annoy the ungodly shit out of you.
I am trying to be less of a dick so you're not finding me here as often but I am trying to be good - wish me luck.
Blessings,
Julian
p.s. "The videos are similar to the things that happen at my school - it's not the school I am teaching in but very much like it."

No comments:
Post a Comment